Experience life on a farm in the 1800s.
Have fun learning about "back-to-basics" lifestyle.
Activities may include:
- Churning Butter
- Making Ice Cream and Lemonade
- Old Fashion Crafts
- Doing Laundry with Washboard & Wringer
- Games and Guest Presenters
For Ages 7 – 12 years
2013 Round-Up Heritage Days
Four Heritage Days, each with a different theme
Attend 1, 2, 3, or all 4!
9 am - 2 pm
$40 per session ($5/day sibling discount)
- Session 1: Farm To Table (June 25)
- Session 2: Celebrating the Grand Ole Flag (June 27)
- Session 3: Cooking and Cleaning (August 6)
- Session 4: Harvest Time (August 8)
For further information or to register, email us
or call Denise at (925) 387-0158
Rodgers Ranch, 315 Cortsen Road, Pleasant Hill, California